Friday, November 10, 2017

Tech Tip: YouTube Playlist

I normally use YouTube for finding music videos, video game tutorials, and other kinds of tutorials. I look up origami videos frequently because it's much easier to see what someone in a video is doing with their hands than looking at a flat diagram. I have also looked up videos on concepts for school if I was struggling, and it really helped. Occasionally I've made playlists of songs I can't buy anywhere. For this assignment I thought it would be fun to make a playlist of videos introducing the Persona 5 characters, and I also added in videos that introduce the many other characters that Joker can have relationships with in the game.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! What a great tech tip! I just noticed that I have made one YouTube playlist, but it is super old. It was just of a whole bunch of music videos. I am going to start using that so I can return to videos I like quicker. Hopefully I don't forget about them this time though! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete